Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Introduction to Universe of Guitar


Hey how’s it going guys, its Visal here, the administrator (and guitar-lover), and thanks for stopping by the Universe of Guitar blog. It’s my first post and I seriously can’t wait to start putting up new posts which I hope will be helpful to you in mastering this wonderful instrument.

I’m going to be putting up posts on all the cool guitars which you guys tend to go for, guitar and gear reviews and mainly to teach the beginners, intermediates and advanced players out there everything from the basic chords to the scales and also to very helpful and cool soloing concepts.

Feel free to comment any topic that you would like to discuss, and I’ll do my best to put up a post on the blog regarding it. I hope you enjoy the new posts following this one and I wish you and your guitar-journey the best of luck.

Take care,

Visal Pinto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment